KING E.M.I

Tamuno-emi Harry - KING E.M.I

Tamuno-emi Harry (a.k.a King E.M.I) is a Port Harcourt  based Gospel Contemporary Rap Artist (minister) with a unique style and energetic  deliveries, He is a Graduate of Rivers State University of Science and Technololy (UST), Studied Physics (geophysics) Option in the department of Physics Science.

E.M.I is a sensational Afro music artist, rapper to be precised with his hit song "I get am" pulling every listeners feet to the dance flour, his is a member of Loveworld Music and Arts Ministry (LMAM) in Loveworld inc...

Songs


To know more  and  Stay Connected kindly follow him on Socials


Twtt: iam_kingemi
IG: iam_kingemi

Post a Comment

Please keep it Civil, no abusive words.
Any unpleasant comments would be deleted with immediate effect.

Previous Post Next Post