G-Sticks(OluwaBi) |Biography

G-Sticks(OluwaBoi)
My Name is Godknows Harry aka G-Sticks, I am an Entertainer and a Minister of the gospel with my God given talent, I'm a Drummer, an Actor and a Comedian.
I am a Native of Dema Community in Andoni Local Government Area of Rivers State Nigeria, and I base in Rumuekin Community of Obi-Akpor Local Gorvenment Area Rivers State Nigeria.
I am a Christian, groomed and raise by My Uncle Pastor Harry Etetegwung.
I am a Student of Niger Delta University, Bayelsa State, Nigeria, currently studying Civil Engineering.
I was born on the 18th of August 2002 and I'm currently 18years of Age as at this year 2020.
I have an annual concert that I would schedule to take place once in every year. I titled the event which would feature various ministers, "MAKING A DIFFERENCE DRUM Solos" (M.A.D.D).
It would be a known Brand.
I also look to inspire my generation by putting up disciples which would be called M.A.D.D Gang aka Gurus Gang.
Follow on Social Media handle:
Facebook: G-Sticks Awaji Harry | Instagram: official_gsticks

Also find this on Biography page >Biography
Like our facebook page>hitjamcity Blog
And subscribe to our Newsletter for more...

7 Comments

Please keep it Civil, no abusive words.
Any unpleasant comments would be deleted with immediate effect.

Previous Post Next Post