LETTER TO ARTISTS Written by Roy Clintson |Article

Roy Clintson _ Letter to Artist
Image may contain: one or more people and shoes

Dear Artiste,
As you go about paying/engaging Bloggers to blog your songs, also cultivate the habit of paying/engaging bloggers to blog "about you".

Getting your song on all the blogs in the world shouldn't be the ultimate goal. Getting as many people talk about you is key to getting all the blogs sort for your songs.

Using Omah Lay (that we all know) as a case study:
Before now, I did a background check on his music, but couldn't get up to 5 blogs that had his music. The few that hosted his songs didn't host up to 3. I usually streamed his songs either via Audiomack, or watch his lyrics videos on YouTube.


But surprisingly, when I typed his name on various search engines, more than 20 blogs/sites had something to say about the Omah lay brand.
** As at this time (some time in April), he had already released "Hello Brother", "Do not Disturb", "Bad Influence", and "YOU" **

Forgive me if I say his songs were not everywhere, but his Music was known and his name was everywhere. And I think this is why when he dropped his EP, it was easy for him to record the numbers being shown to us. There were already consumers on ground waiting for his product.

Someone once queried me that despite the fact that I always talk about him, and getting people to know him, I hardly share his songs. I smiled, and asked him; "Do you know who is Indaboski Bahose?"

"No, I don't, but I've been hearing about him, and have been seeing the name everywhere, so I searched online to find out who he is" - he replied
.
.
.
You see, for them to sell the Covid-19 Vaccine, they had to first advertise and market the Virus itself.

A word is enough for the wise...

I am your friend, Roy Clintson, #TheCommissioner, and I can be your Publicist.


SERVICES RENDERING AND CONTACT INFO

The Commissioner | Publicity Plug | Social Media Mgr. | Event Mgr. | Graphics Designer | Photographer | Entertainer

CALL: +234(0)9074999632

SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLE:

Twitter: IamRoyClintson | Facebook: Roy Clintson | Instagram: Roy Clintson

Post a Comment

Please keep it Civil, no abusive words.
Any unpleasant comments would be deleted with immediate effect.

Previous Post Next Post