Poet Extraordinairé

Why would they use me as Ransom?
An Escape from the hunger holding them hostage?
----------------------------------------------
U`ba had already called back the last suitor because things are becoming so hard
It started from eating bread and water to sipping garri
Our farm soils are scared of producing,they are withering
Wedding bells rang Early morning on the 9th day this pandemic hit us
For the first time I was wearing mom's hijab like I'm a horse dragged to the river and even forced to drink water
Thank God we couldn't go out ,I can't imagine jeman seeing this
I'm a bride on default and I'm only just 14.
"wannan yafi virus'(This is more than a virus)
We would recover from this Pandemic but we may not recover from the bruises it caused on our skin!!
Dare` Mai Kyau(Goodnight)
(Languages are in Hausa)
-Poet Extraordinairé
Contact:
Facebook: Princes Amasi De Poet
Writer ¶Poet¶Spoken word Preacher
Public speaker¶ Jesus Activist
Booking: Call Manager
+2348105849222

Post a Comment

Please keep it Civil, no abusive words.
Any unpleasant comments would be deleted with immediate effect.

Previous Post Next Post